Clay Francell is a First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Trainer and offers an extensive background in Safety and Training, with special expertise in navigating how Non-Profit Organizations are managed. With nearly three decades of experience developing safety programs for multiple industries, including water recreation, aviation entertainment, and oil field related applications, his goal is to go “above and beyond” so that every person is prepared for their assigned task.
Education and development play important roles in making sure employees and volunteers are aware of what is expected of them when it comes to performing daily work requirements or job descriptions, as well as handling customer satisfaction and company policy.
In his work with McGuire Industries as the Safety Supervisor and Field Supervisor, Clay was responsible for safety training employees that work in and around chemicals and heavy equipment on a daily basis. He continues his passion for history and aviation by training volunteers, developing and maintaining Emergency Action Plans, and working as the liaison for all community departments involved in the Commemorative Air Force’s annual large-scale event, AIRSHO.
Working with volunteer-based organizations for over 35 years, Clay has developed a keen ability to decipher committee communications and re-focus a non-profit’s needs and wants. His past experience includes:
- Board President of West-Side YMCA – Odessa, TX
- Chairman of Disaster Preparedness and Planning, American Red Cross – Odessa, TX
- Board Member, American Red Cross – Odessa, TX
- Safety Specialist/Chair, American Red Cross – West Texas Territory
- Managing Director/Technical Director, Globe of the Great Southwest Theatre – Odessa, TX
- Established 501(c)(3) for West Texas Celt Fest
- President and Founding Member, West Texas Celt Fest